Covid-19 Safety Measures
Having someone come into your home can be an overwhelming feeling, especially now with Covid-19. You may be experiencing added anxiety, stress, fear, and negative thoughts that can easily take control. You may have just suffered a devastating loss and, if that weren’t enough, you have to worry about the loved ones you can’t be with, your health and perhaps other difficult decisions like moving. A House In Order, LLC is here to help, and I’m taking the following precautions:
- To maintain social distancing, I use technology to connect with my clients.
- Face-to-face meetings can be scheduled with the following precautions:
- Ensure there has been no known contact with anyone with a suspected or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 within the last 16 days.
- Parties should take their temperature the day of the meeting. If anyone has any fever (or other symptoms: headache, cough, chest pain, body aches, sore throat, etc.) the meeting should be rescheduled until all participants are symptom-free for at least 5 days.
- At a minimum, some form of face mask should be in place throughout the meeting.
- Wash hands before and after the meeting.
- After touching any document(s) (mail, paperwork, etc.), or any household and personal items, wash hands. Gloves are recommended.